Our blog covers anything and everything that sparks creativity. We collect ideas, life hacks and success stories – and we need new writers to help us bring inspiration to the world.
Our ideal writer is someone who:
- has a keen interest in visual arts, whether it’s cinema, videography, editing, photography, or design
- can explain technical terms simply and engagingly
- carefully studies open-source topics
- doesn’t get down in the weeds on technical issues
- is always content-hungry – if you’re addicted to YouTube, Instagram or Behance, you might be just who we’re looking for!
If you want to suggest an article:
- Make sure we haven’t already published something similar
- Make a plan – pull together:
- estimated number of words or characters (spaces included),
- the main points of the topic you want to explore,
- links to your source materials
- Send us your plan, along with examples of your writing and/or links to published articles and a short bio. If we like your idea, we’ll get in touch and figure out how we can work together.
Payment rates for articles will be discussed individually.